[llvm-dev] [Openmp-dev] [cfe-dev] [lldb-dev] [3.8 Release] Release Candidate 2 source and binaries available

Cownie, James H via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 24 08:40:25 PST 2016

> I don't know *exactly* how you're building this or which OS or hw..

Renato said: "errors while building OpenMP on my AArch64 box"

So this is AARCH64, which is ARM 64 bit. Although I think Intel manufactures some of those
(see the top end Altera FPGAs), we don’t have any to play with in the OpenMP team, so we can't easily help.

-- Jim

James Cownie <james.h.cownie at intel.com>
SSG/DPD/TCAR (Technical Computing, Analyzers and Runtimes)