[llvm-dev] [isocpp-parallel] Proposal for new memory_order_consume definition

Tony V E via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 18:15:16 PST 2016

There's at least one easy answer in there:

> ‎If implementations must support annotation, what form should that
	annotation take?  P0190R0 recommends the [[carries_dependency]]
	attribute, but I am not picky as long as it can be (1) applied
	to all relevant pointer-like objects and (2) used in C as well

If an implementation must support it, then it is not an annotation but a keyword. So no [[]]

Sent from my BlackBerry portable Babbage Device