[llvm-dev] [lldb-dev] [3.8 Release] Release status

Daniel Sanders via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 06:33:59 PST 2016

Hi Hans,

I think PR26369 should be on the list but we could potentially make do without it (see below). Without it we get 23 failures on libcxx tests caused by failing to link the tests with libatomic but libcxx itself is fine.

One thing that's unclear is whether these failures are really regressions or not. My logs for 3.7.1 don't show any failures which would suggest they are regressions. However I've just run 'make check-libcxx' on that old build and I get the same failures I see on 3.8. I'm currently digging into the 3.7.1 build to see if I can explain why the log differs from what I currently get.