[llvm-dev] Error cross building LLVM for MinGW

Tony Kelman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 17 17:23:28 PST 2016

Richard Pennington via llvm-dev <llvm-dev <at> lists.llvm.org> writes:

> I use ELLCC to cross compile all the tools for various Linux targets and
> for Windows. Yesterday, after updating the LLVM sources, I got the
> following error when cross building for MinGW:

I haven't seen this exact error (I build in a similar configuration),
but I don't check trunk every day so it sounds new. Worth bisecting?
Is there an easy binary installation method to replicate your mingw-cross
compiler configuration? I have some cross-build docker containers where
I'll try to reproduce with the versions of mingw that I've been using.

-Tony