[llvm-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM loop vectorizer

Mikhail Zolotukhin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 17 16:17:03 PST 2016

Hi Alex,

I'm not aware of efforts on loop coalescing in LLVM, but probably polly can do something like this. Also, one related thought: it might be worth making it a separate pass, not a part of loop vectorizer. LLVM already has several 'utility' passes (e.g. loop rotation), which primarily aims at enabling other passes.

Thanks,
Michael