[llvm-dev] Masked intrinsics and non-default address spaces

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 16 09:27:54 PST 2016

I don't think you need to change the signatures to get what you want.

The current definition is:
def int_masked_store : Intrinsic<[], [llvm_anyvector_ty, LLVMPointerTo<0>,
                                       llvm_i32_ty,
                                       LLVMVectorSameWidth<0, llvm_i1_ty>],
                                  [IntrReadWriteArgMem]>;

If I'm remembering my Intrinsics.td syntax correctly, you can simply
change this to:
def int_masked_store : Intrinsic<[], [llvm_anyvector_ty, llvm_anyptr_ty,
                                       llvm_i32_ty,
                                       LLVMVectorSameWidth<0, llvm_i1_ty>],
                                  [IntrReadWriteArgMem]>;

Philip