[llvm-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM loop vectorizer

RCU via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 15 06:44:45 PST 2016

   Hello, Michael.
     I come back to this older email. Sorry if you receive it again.

     I am trying to implement coalescing/collapsing of nested loops. This would be clearly
beneficial for the loop vectorizer, also.
     I'm normally planning to start modifying the LLVM loop vectorizer to add loop
coalescing of the LLVM language.

     Are you aware of a similar effort on loop coalescing in LLVM (maybe even a different
LLVM pass, not related to the LLVM loop vectorizer)?

   Thank you,
     Alex