[llvm-dev] Call for GSoC Projects

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 10 12:00:32 PST 2016

----- Original Message -----

I realize that this is somewhat of an umbrella, but I just opened this review http://reviews.llvm.org/D17089 (for generalizing various currently-target-specific passes) that I think could lead to a worthwhile project.

Thanks again,
Hal

> Thanks!
>
> --
> With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
> Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State
> University

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist
Leadership Computing Facility