[llvm-dev] Call for GSoC Projects

John Criswell via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 10 07:36:52 PST 2016

Dear Anton,

Would it be alright to add a "Projects with LLVM" list to the Open
Projects page?  Many of the projects that I have mentored in the past
and would like to mentor in the future make heavy use of LLVM even
though they don't contribute to the LLVM source base directly.  I think
these projects are valuable to our community as they provide an
additional opportunity to get students using LLVM.

I'd like to add them to a list somewhere to make prospective applicants
aware of them, but I want to make sure that the Open Projects page is
the right place in which to do that.

Regards,

John Criswell

--