[llvm-dev] Question about Formal Verification

Andrew Santosa via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 17:38:18 PST 2016

LLBMC http://llbmc.org uses bounded model checking technique to find errors in LLVM IR.Model checking is essentially search, and since LLBMC is bounded, the search for errors is usuallyincomplete, hence the approach may not verify the entire program, however, it may be goodenough to find interesting errors.

Best wishes,Andrew