[llvm-dev] [RFC] Lanai backend

Sean Silva via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 14:12:16 PST 2016

Do you have a psABI document? Or an ISA reference? Or an encoding reference?

I know at least the encoding reference is missing for AArch64, so it's not
a huge deal, but anything we can put in
http://llvm.org/docs/CompilerWriterInfo.html (docs/CompilerWriterInfo.rst)
would be appreciated.

-- Sean Silva