[llvm-dev] [RFC] Lanai backend

Rafael EspĂ­ndola via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 10:42:06 PST 2016

That is fine. Lld is an independent project. MC is a core part of llvm and
allows codegen (producing a .s) and assembling (producing a .o) to be
tested in isolation.

So, given that this uses an existing format (ELF) and has MC support, no
objections on my side if it includes tests and a description of any
peculiarities the architecture has.

Cheers,
Rafael