[llvm-dev] Urgently looking for Compiler / Toolchain Developers in Europe for world leading semiconductor company

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 5 08:16:57 PST 2016

Hi Chris,

It's ok to publish job offers on the list, and normally people just send
the job ad with a prefix on the subject like [JobAd] etc. If the ad is LLVM
based, and it's not generic posting, or repeated irrelevant positions,
should be fine.

However, most of the ads people put up are *directly* from the company, not
from recruiters, so I'm not sure how people would take it. I believe there
was some resistance in the past to recruiter emails and I can surely
understand why.

I think it wouldn't hurt to send an email with the offer and the company,
and see if people complain about it. But I'd recommend not use this list as
a generic "software engineering" job ad channel, with the risk of being
banned.

cheers,
--renato