[llvm-dev] MCJit Runtine Performance

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 4 18:46:01 PST 2016

Hi Morten,

> Here are the results (for a small but representational run):

That suggests an optimization quality issue, rather than compile-time
overhead. That's good news - I'd take it as a good sign that the MC and
linking overhead aren't a big deal either, and if we can configure the
CodeGen pipeline properly we can get the performance back to the same level
as the legacy JIT.

Cheers,
Lang.