[llvm-dev] Profiling with LLVM.

Giorgio Zacharo via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 4 05:51:37 PST 2016

Dear Duncan,

Thank you a lot for your feedback. I have a problem though. The branch
weights counters overflow in some files and thus I get incorrect numbers.
Is there any way to find a workaround for that? Is is supposed to be a
known bug or is it something that needs configuration on my part?

Again, thank you a lot for your reply.

Best Regards,
Georgios Zacharopoulos