[llvm-dev] LLVM CUDA: Load/Store operands not captured

Gurunath Kadam via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 15 16:06:07 PST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to write a CUDA memory instrumentation code. So far I have made
little progress, please see attached file.

In lines 82 and 88 I get error as: ‘LoadOperand’ is not captured
and ‘StoreOperand’ is not captured

Unfortunately, I am not able to tell if the error is generic C++ or LLVM
related. Earlier I had verified the "syntax" of such code in a dummy C++
implementation, which worked just fine. But I am lost here.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Note: the code is still incomplete (profiling instructions insertion part
etc.). And might have more bugs. You can ignore those if you want.

thank you.

-Gurunath