[llvm-dev] LLD status update and performance chart

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 13 13:50:27 PST 2016

Hi Rafael,

> That is not something I will be spending time at the moment.

This to me seems the crux of my problem with this thread and the last
thread about LLD development. I think it's completely understandable and
normal that you have your own priorities. However, the way this comes
across in these threads is more strong than the above; it comes across that
not only will *you* not spend time on something, but you won't allow
*others* to spend time on it either, even if it is their priority.

The way you have come across in this thread smacks of design by diktat
rather than consensus building.

James