[llvm-dev] LLVM Documentation - How does it get updated?

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 13 09:45:55 PST 2016

Over a month ago I submitted some patches to begin documenting PDB file
format.  These files are in llvm/docs/PDB.  When I view the docs online
though, they appear stale.  Many of the pages are blank, containing only a
file header.  This matches up with my initial commit of the documentation,
as I initially just created stub pages, but as I continued to improve the
documentation, the website never got updated again.

There are at least 3-4 stale pages, but one easy one to see is
http://llvm.org/docs/PDB/DbiStream.html.  If you look in
llvm/Docs/PDB/DbiStream.rst the file is 18K and contains a ton of
information, but the page above is just blank.

I built the documentation target locally and when I view the locally
generated documentation, everything is fine.  So it is only a problem with
the website.

Does anyone know how I can get this resolved or who i need to talk to?