[llvm-dev] LLVM possible projects

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 12 04:47:50 PST 2016

@Vivek, thanks for your answer and especially these links!

I just want to add two more though I am not sure if they are useful
here:
- Some slides [0] that explain the general structure of LLVM and LLVM-IR I
  used in our compiler class last year [0].
- Examples that build LLVM-IR "from scratch". These were designed to
  help students to build an LLVM-IR frontend for their AST.

Regarding the possible projects:
  We hat a BoF about this at the LLVM-Dev [3] and there was agreement
  that we need one person in charge of the "open projects" page [4]. I
  think somebody declared Vassil [CCed] as volunteer and he agreed to do the
  job. He might be able to shed some light on the open project issue.

Cheers,
  Johannes

[0] http://compilers.cs.uni-saarland.de/teaching/cc/2015/slides/llvm-ir.pdf
[1] http://compilers.cs.uni-saarland.de/teaching/cc/2015/