[llvm-dev] compiler-rt for aarch64 crossbuild

Dima Stepanov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Dec 7 11:52:58 PST 2016

Hi All,

My build host is x86_64 and i want to use it to build aarch64 applications.
I'm a little bit stacked with building compiler-rt for aarch64. First of all
I built llvm/cland/lld (4.0) for aarch64, with the following commands:
 $ cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD="AArch64" ../llvm
 $ make

How can i build the compiler-rt library on this host using the llvm/clang/lld
i built before? I tried different cmake variables, but it always finds only one
x86_64 supported target. It seems to me that i'm missing something. I have
no access to the aarch64 built host.

Regards, Dima.