[llvm-dev] [RFC] Interprocedural MIR-level outlining pass

Kevin Choi via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 26 14:55:29 PDT 2016

I think the "Motivation" section explained that. I too first thought about
"why not at IR?" but the reason looks like MIR, post-RA has the most
accurate heuristics (best way to know looks like actually getting there).

Do you know if there is any experimental pass that relies on deriving
heuristics by a feedback loop after letting, ie. a duplicate
module/function/block continue past?

Regards,
Kevin

On 26 August 2016 at 14:36, Hal Finkel via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org