[llvm-dev] [RFC] AAP Backend

Alex Rosenberg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 23 13:28:31 PDT 2016

I don't think we've ever really built up clear guidance on this, but I think there needs to be a clear determination that a given target has enough active users to make the maintenance burden worth putting into the mainline. In the past, the only exception I can think of is the Lanai backend, but in that case we have a strong commitment of multiple employees at a major corporation committed to that target's maintenance.

So, concretely, can you quantify the active customers for this target?

Alex