[llvm-dev] Question about LLVM JIT, LLVM ERROR: Target does not support MC emission!

Cooper Clauson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 22 19:33:17 PDT 2016

Hi, I have a question about JIT

I'm trying to run the current version of HowToUseJIT.cpp, but I get the error "LLVM ERROR: Target does not support MC emission!", does anyone know how to fix this?

I also have a sample that uses this API: http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/group__LLVMCCoreInstructionBuilder.html, it used to have the same problem, I resolved it by adding LLVMInitializeAllTargetMCs(); but that doesn't work on this version

I'm on Fedora 23 on an x86_64

Thanks!