[llvm-dev] JITted code and thread-local storage

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 22 13:54:55 PDT 2016

Hi Antoine,

I don't believe there's any ORC PR for this yet.

Keno - your patch allowed JIT'd code to access TLVs defined in the host
process, right? That would be nice to have eventually, but we're probably
best off requiring calls to accessors in the host for now.

I'd like to see support for TLV definitions in JIT'd code, but I haven't
been able to find time to work on that one yet.

Cheers,
Lang.