[llvm-dev] XRay: Demo on x86_64/Linux almost done; some questions.

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 22 04:59:56 PDT 2016

> On 22 Aug 2016, at 21:34, Serge Rogatch <serge.rogatch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Dean,
>
> Do you have any estimates on when https://reviews.llvm.org/D21982 will reach mainline? (As I understood it's not yet there, looking at http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/compiler-rt/trunk ). I would like to test ARM port of XRay, so ready logging would be handful.

This is currently dependent on reviewers -- right now only David Majnemer and Mehdi Amini have been reviewing in the past few weeks (I understand both of them are currently swamped). If you could have a look at that and do a review as well, that'd be great to move it forward.

Just out of curiosity, are you sending the ARM port upstream too? If so I'd be really interested in seeing how that's gone.

Cheers

-- Dean