[llvm-dev] [RFC] GitHub Survey - Please review

Hahnfeld, Jonas via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 19 05:15:29 PDT 2016

IMO this looks good overall, I think the questions are balanced and don't
encourage any direction themselves.
One minor point while reading (as a non-native speaker): "production product"
sounds weird :D

A thing that doesn't hit myself but that may affect larger companies with e.g.
private build bots:
There may be a difference between "impact on developer workflow" (long-term)
and "one-time impact" (e.g. reconfiguring build bots).
Maybe we can duplicate the question and add an option "No (one-time) impact"
to the second one?

Thanks for working on the proposal and taking the ungrateful job of conducting
the survey!
Jonas