[llvm-dev] LLVM Social in Sydney, Australia?

Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 4 01:57:52 PDT 2016

> On 4 Aug 2016, at 17:59, Owen Rodley <owen.rodley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sydney lurker checking in.
>
> My only experience with LLVM is using it as a backend, but I'm interested in learning more about the internals, and very interested in compilers in general. I'm working at Google, but not on anything to do with compilers (yet).

Oh cool!

/me works at Google too, in case it wasn't immediately obvious. :)

I count 3 of us plus a few more that Ben can bring along.

Sounds like a good enough number for a social meet-up I think. :D

Let's give it another couple days and let's try and sync-up to find a common time and convenient location.

Cheers

-- Dean