[llvm-dev] bot clang-x86-ninja-win7 missing llvm/lib/DebugInfo/MSF/LLVMBuild.txt

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 1 09:44:17 PDT 2016

I think this is the sequence of events:

- check in directory named Msf
- use git to rename directory to MSF, all good
- git doesn't track the existence of directories, but svn does, so git-svn
dcommit creates a new directory called MSF next to the old Msf directory
- this all works on case insensitive filesystems
- Hans tries to clean up the old name manually in svn with 'svn rm'
- this deletes the 'MSF' directory on case insensitive filesystems (current
state)

Now 'svn status' is reporting a conflict on these slaves. I'm surprised
buildbot doesn't automatically recover from conflicts by blasting the
conflicted portion of the checkout. Maybe we need to reconfigure it to do
that?