[llvm-dev] Assert in TargetLoweringBase.cpp

Rail Shafigulin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 29 14:51:21 PDT 2016

This post is related to the following post
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2016-April/098823.html

I'm still trying to compile a library with clang. But now I'm getting as
assert in

lib/CodeGen/TargetLoweringBase.cpp:1155: virtual llvm::EVT
llvm::TargetLoweringBase::getSetCCResultType(llvm::LLVMContext&, llvm::EVT)
const: Assertion `!VT.isVector() && "No default SetCC type for vectors!"'
failed.

I'm still learning LLVM, but unfortunately I don't know what this assert
could be related to. I would really appreciate any input on this.

I'm running clang-3.5. For now I'm stuck with this version. If you need
output with -debug option I can certainly provide it.

Any help is appreciated.

--
Rail Shafigulin
Software Engineer