[llvm-dev] compiler-rt: inconsistant build of i386 support on x86_64

Brooks Davis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 27 01:27:05 PDT 2016

I'm the maintainer of FreeBSD's llvm packages and I'm running into
trouble building compiler-rt in a consistent way.  In particular,
when building on FreeBSD amd64, the x86_64 libraries always build (as
expected), but depending on something about the build environment, i386
libraries are sometimes built.  My knowledge of CMakeFiles has proved
insufficient to either figure out why this might happen or disable this
behavior.

What cmake flag(s) control the targets that are supported?

Thanks,
Brooks