[llvm-dev] [LICM][MemorySSA] Converting LICM pass to use MemorySSA to avoid AliasSet collapse issue

Geoff Berry via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 21 08:21:42 PDT 2016

Okay, do you think this case needs a unittest?  I think I can construct one by comparing the results from getClobberingMemoryAccess before and after a call to removeMemoryAccess to make sure they’re different, but I don’t know how much of a pain it will be to construct the test IR programmatically.

--

Geoff Berry