[llvm-dev] [Sparc] Load address with SETHI

Chris.Dewhurst via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 15 07:15:21 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to implement __builtin_setjmp / __builtin_longjmp for Sparc processors. I think I'm very close, but I can't work out how to issue BuildMI-type instructions to load the address of the recovery location (set in setjmp) into a register using the SETHI / OR combination. I can't see any equivalent code anywhere else in Sparc.

I imagine this is similar if I try to make a CALLRi or CALLrr call, but looking through the code there isn't yielding any obvious solution to me.

Would anyone be able to point me at a relevant piece of code that can do this, or is already doing it for Sparc?

Best Regards,
Chris Dewhurst / Lero, University of Limerick, Ireland.