[llvm-dev] RFC: Inlining report

Cox, Robert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 14 11:20:54 PDT 2016

Hi Artur,

Sorry for the delay.  I was off working on other projects until a few weeks ago.

I met with Chandler Carruth, Phil Reames, and Hal Finkel to discuss this last week.  I had prepared a patch, but there was a strong preference that I break the patch up into smaller pieces and then resubmit it to the list via Phabricator.  I am in the process of doing that now.

n  Robert Cox