[llvm-dev] Status of the official LLVM APT repositories

Yury V. Zaytsev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 10 12:09:29 PDT 2016

Hi Sylvestre,

On Wed, 2016-03-30 at 11:34 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:

> > Also, 3.9 packages are not mentioned on the web page, although they
> > seem to be available for Precise from the snapshots repository.
>
> Not sure what you mean here? llvm-toolchain-trusty contains 3.9

Sorry for not being clear enough, I meant that "# 3.9" is missing in
front of the toolchain repository links, but apparently this is by
design. By the way, `Xenial (15.10)` is incorrect, it should be 16.04.

Otherwise, I've been testing the packages on Precise and Trusty and they
seem to be working nicely, many thanks for your hard work!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev