[llvm-dev] [llvm-c] Deprecated functions

Eric Christopher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 5 15:18:12 PDT 2016

Yeah, honestly they're more the latter, but we haven't generally used the
attribute here. Mostly because we'd get to conditionalize another
attribute. I don't have a strong opinion either way though. (i.e. feel free
to submit something that adds an attribute for all platforms, or not if
this is a good enough explanation).

-eric