[llvm-dev] Find targets of indirect call sites

mats petersson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 3 03:40:44 PDT 2016

So, you are trying to find out what the initialization of a function
pointer is?

Surely that's not always possible: there may be runtime conditional code
that sets the function pointer, based on external inputs (user-input,
reading from file, command-line arguments, etc). And it becomes almost
impossible for callbacks that are supplied to a library from the library
user's code.

This has been discussed many times before, so looking over the archive of
this mailing list would perhaps provide some further information.

--
Mats