[llvm-dev] Building clang in llvm-3.7 on Linux with RT support enabled

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 15:15:41 PDT 2015

We are actively working toward depreciating the autoconf build system in favor of CMake on all platforms, so it is the preferred way to build LLVM.

I imagine if you look at the CMake scripts relating to the blocks runtime from before r154059, that will probably give you a good start on getting the runtime working now. If you end up with patches that make this work for you please share them as there are probably other people that will benefit from this too.

Thanks,
-Chris