[llvm-dev] adding prefixes to certain instructions x86 -- where to start?

mats petersson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 11 07:55:11 PDT 2015

What is it you are ACTUALLY trying to do?

In other words, why would you want a different address size...
Understanding that would probably help provide a better answer (I have
absolutely no idea how to solve the actual question, but I suspect
understanding what the overall goal is will help a whole lot)

--
Mats