[llvm-dev] LibFuzzer and platforms availability

AlexDenisov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 9 00:57:06 PDT 2015

Hi there.

I’m trying to use LibFuzzer on OSX and face some issues:
I checked out LibFuzzer documentation[1] and managed to proceed until the final step of the first example.
Now I see linker errors related to dfsan, dfsan’s documentation[2] states explicitly “DataFlowSanitizer is a work in progress, currently under development for x86_64 Linux.”.

Does it mean that LibFuzzer available only on Linux platform? Can somebody confirm or refute my conclusion?

[1] http://llvm.org/docs/LibFuzzer.html
[2] http://clang.llvm.org/docs/DataFlowSanitizer.html
--
AlexDenisov