[llvm-dev] Can JIT be targeted to 32-bit in a 64-bit Wndows environment?

Dibyendu Majumdar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Oct 25 05:30:26 PDT 2015

Hi

On 64-bit Windows the lack of proper stack unwinding support causes
crashes in JIT code generated by LLVM. I was wondering if it is
possible to ask LLVM to generate 32-bit code - and if that would work
within a 64-bit Windows application - i.e. the rest of the system will
be 64-bit only the generated code will be 32-bit. I was also wondering
if this would allow me to workaround the crashes due to stack
unwinding problems.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu