[llvm-dev] backend asm printer prints the operands of function call in .s file

Xiangyang Guo via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 23 14:20:13 PDT 2015

Hi, All,

I know this sounds kind of meaningless, but is there a way to let the
backend asm printer print the operands of a function call in .s file?
Because I'm working on a source-to-source compiler right now, when I have a
function call, I hope I can dump out the params in the .s file. It's not
possible to make a customized pattern matching for function call like this :

  def CALL : InstMy<(outs) , (ins i32imm:$addr, GRRegs:$src1, GRRegs:$src2),
                      "invoke $addr, $src1, $src2",
                      [(my_call i32:$addr, i32:$src1, i32:$src2)]> {
  }
because the number of parameters and type of parameters are unknown.

Any hints/suggestions are appreciable.

Regards,

Xiangyang