[llvm-dev] Please upgrade GCC (to 4.7 or above) on hpproliant1 in the llvm lab

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 20 14:51:26 PDT 2015

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Galina Kistanova <gkistanova at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> >I seem to be having trouble connecting to the llvm lab using my existing
> pubkey.
> Could you try it again please? It should work now.

Thanks - I can now ssh into the lab with my pubkey. But I can't seem to ssh
from the main machine (macpro1) to my bot (hpproliant1) - are access keys
not setup between these machines, perhaps? (I think previously I've made
that connection without any extra authentication steps - but perhaps I'm
misremembering)

(& it turns out I don't need to upgrade the GCC on this buildbot just yet -
it's probably running a supported version, but it'd be good to have access
so I can check/fix if necessary/etc)

 - Dave