[llvm-dev] Memory allocated for JIT compiled code

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 16 20:56:28 PDT 2015

Hi Dibyendu,

I'd recommend trying ORC out - it gives you a lot more flexibility in your
memory management, and aggressively frees memory by default.

If you haven't used ORC before I'd check out the tutorials under
llvm/examples/Kaleidoscope/Orc. The basic JIT in the 'initial' tutorial
should be all you need to replace MCJIT in most cases.

Cheers,
Lang.