[llvm-dev] Break nested instructions?

Irini Stavrakantonaki via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 16 04:55:36 PDT 2015

On 16/10/15 14:33, mats petersson wrote:
> Interesting point, I'm not sure - but the operand on an "instruction"
> is a Value, so I expect it can be any type that is within the Value
> class hierarchy?

I expected the same. That's why I was searching a way to "break" the
inlined instructions, as nested instructions are not convenient for me.
In case the operands of instructions are always meant to be constant
exprs, then it's simple to handle them differently by having different
adaptor classes
as David proposed before.

--istavrak