[llvm-dev] RFC: Introducing an LLVM Community Code of Conduct

Florian Gilcher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 13 02:42:22 PDT 2015

> On 13 Oct 2015, at 11:15, Chandler Carruth <chandlerc at google.com> wrote:
>
> I would not expect others to have any access to the reports -- that is the specific intent of these remaining confidential.

I didn't want to imply anything else.

> We could add more direct contact instructions as the actual advisory committee takes shape. We will also have additional contact information specific to any major event (like the developer's meeting) where staff can be involved and help facilitate. I'm also (of course) open to other specific suggestions about how to better facilitate people reporting issues.

I think additional individual contact information of the (some) members should suffice. But the option should be mentioned in the Code of Conduct because it is the first point of reference.

> It's not clear these are strictly outside the organization, but certainly outside the specific staff of the event. We can and should ensure that there are clear non-overlapping members of these different groups (staff at events, advisory committee members, etc.) which should aid in ensuring people can find someone to report issues to.

Sure, any group that has no direct involvement with the event/project at hand should suffice.

Best,
Florian