[llvm-dev] Build a Interference Graph

Natanael Ramos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 18 16:41:26 PST 2015

Ok, just to clarify, RegUnits, as far I understand, are Physical registers
or alias to Physical registers. They exist because some instructions  use
physical registers directly rather than virtual register. It's right?

And why this RegUnits should be present in the Interference Graph? I
thought were only the Live Intervals would be the nodes of the graph.

Sorry about the trouble to understand my question, my English doesn't help
that much, I'm from Brazil.