[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] 3.7.1-rc1 has been tagged. Let's begin testing!

Nikola Smiljanic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 17 20:57:33 PST 2015

We never had the official procedure for Windows, test-release.sh
script that we're using on other platforms checks out everything
that's needed and does a three phase bootstrap and runs tests that
you're referring to. We run the test-suite manually using lnt as
explained here http://llvm.org/docs/lnt/quickstart.html