[llvm-dev] [flang-dev] Re: Adapting and open-sourcing PGI's Fortran frontend for LLVM

John Leidel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 14 07:08:50 PST 2015

+1 to Hal's note regarding.  I'm personally in full support of PGI efforts
(I am not an employee of NVIDIA or PGI).  I believe this is a great step
for the future of Fortran as associated with LLVM.  I hope to start the
discussions with the PGI folks this week at Supercomputing.  It should be
an interesting year in development!