[llvm-dev] 3.7.1 Release Update - Stable patches deadeline extended to November 9 - testers needed

Brian Cain via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 13 15:03:19 PST 2015

Tom,

In anticipation of 3.7.1 I tried to build a release of 3.7.0 against SuSE
Linux Enterprise 11.3.  Some of the test suite fails to compile.  It looks
like it requires features not yet availabke in that distro. Is there a
minimum supported glibc version?

Assuming there is and it's newer than what's available, could I instead
build the release tarball against musl?