[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] LLVM Social in Austin - Nov. 15?

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 13 10:37:22 PST 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Sebastian Pop" <spop at codeaurora.org>

The place has good reviews, my one concern is that a few hundred people will all be finished with workshops at 5:30 PM at the Hilton around the corner, and will a place so close to the convention center be too crowded for a reasonable social (unless we're able to reserve a private room)? Thoughts?

 -Hal